Skills Evaluation Certificate (Knowledge) - SEC(K) in Fire Sprinkler Installation
We offer a 5 DAY course on SEC(K) on Fire Sprinkler Installation. This basic skill course is open to Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents, foreigners who possess valid work passes issed by Ministry of Manpower (MOM). Social Visit Pass Holder from Malaysia and approved countries under MOM WP division where there are no BCA Approved Overseas Training Centres in operation are also welcome.
Only candidates who pass both the written and practical tests will be awarded with nationally recognised BCA SEC(K) certificate.
To Complete This Form
- This form is solely for application to courses stated here-in.
- Please make sure applicant meets the entry requirement for the selected course. For more information, please obtain a copy of the course brochure for details.
- All information provided by applicant in this application are requested for the principle purpose of booking a test date with BCA.
- Applicant’s application will be processed and be notified of Test Date and training schedule within 2 weeks of application.
- Applicant is required to submit their Workforce Training & Upgrading (WTU) Funding independently and provide us with the WTU Number if applicant wishes to make an application for this funding.
- Payment are to be made in Full upon Application.