Multi-Skilling Scheme - 2nd SEC(K) in Fire Sprinkler Installation
We offer a 2 DAY MULTI-SKILLING COURSE ON FIRE SPRINKLER INSTALLATION for workers who have more than 4 years of experience in Singapore Construction Industry in any trade.
This multi-skilling scheme is to allow work permit holders who have at least 4 years of working experience in Singapore Construction Industry to be certified in two or more skills and be registered as a multi-skilling personnel.
Candidates who passed both the written and practical tests will be able to register for “Higher Skilled” qualification under R1 scheme.
To apply for WTU grant, applicant need to register with WTU online system at http://www.bca.gov.sg/wtus
To Complete This Form
- This form is solely for application to courses stated here-in.
- Please make sure applicant meets the entry requirement for the selected course. For more information, please obtain a copy of the course brochure for details.
- All information provided by applicant in this application are requested for the principle purpose of booking a test date with BCA.
- Applicant’s application will be processed and be notified of Test Date and training schedule within 2 weeks of application.
- Applicant is required to submit their Workforce Training & Upgrading (WTU) Funding independently and provide us with the WTU Number if applicant wishes to make an application for this funding.
- Payment are to be made in Full upon Application.