Continuing Education and Training (CET) in Fire Protection
All personnel registered under CoreTrade and Multi-Skilling schemes or upgraded through the Direct R1 pathway are required to undergo a half-day Continuing Education and Training (CET) under their respective trade category prior to renewing their registration.
The CET covers the latest codes and regulations, good practices and demonstration of new methods, materials, tools and equipment relevant to the specific construction trades and/or trades of responsibility of the registered personnel.
To Complete This Form
- This form is solely for application to courses stated here-in.
- Please make sure applicant meets the entry requirement for the selected course. For more information, please obtain a copy of the course brochure for details.
- All information provided by applicant in this application are requested for the principle purpose of booking a test date with BCA.
- Applicant’s application will be processed and be notified of Test Date and training schedule within 2 weeks of application.
- Applicant is required to submit their Workforce Training & Upgrading (WTU) Funding independently and provide us with the WTU Number if applicant wishes to make an application for this funding.
- Payment are to be made in Full upon Application.